We span a bridge between UX and classic consumer research
The GIM Experience approach is holistic:
- It supplements the classic UX KPI framework by adding the motivational level: it‘s all about human beings!
- It can be geared perfectly to your research context and product category: it’s all about your questions!
We take an adaptive and dynamic approach
We calibrate your research design according to key questions such as :
- What needs and motives for use exist? In what situations?
- What symbolic qualities of the user experience feed into these motives?
- Do the KPIs selected cover all relevant motives for use?
- Are the measurement indicators suitable for the product category?
- Do further KPIs need to be integrated?
We understand ‘adaptation’ in terms of a context-sensitive adjustment
…to our research and analysis framework—above all with regard to:
- product category: a bar of chocolate or a luxury car? The symbolic content of a user experience varies considerably depending on the category.
- cultural frame: KPIs are KPIs? Are the key performance indicators that are relevant in Europe also valid in Asian markets?
- time horizon: today or tomorrow, no difference? Draft designs destined for future use are subject to a different level of failure tolerance. The calibration of KPIs required here differs from what is needed in short-term solutions.